At CommonMask Sdn Bhd (Registration No. 202101036921 (1437221-T)), including its associates, related companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and its employees, officers, agents, suppliers and vendors (collectively referred to as “CM”, “we”, “our” and “us”), we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.
We recommend you read our Exchange Policy prior to making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on return and exchanges. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of merchantable quality, and matches the order that you had placed with us.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarification.
This Return and Exchange Policy only applies where you make a purchase online from our website.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within fourteen (14) days from the date you receive your purchase and be made for any of the following reasons:
- you received the wrong goods in your package from the ones you had purchased;
- the goods has a manufacturing defect; or
the goods delivered to you are damaged in transit.
We will not be under any obligation to entertain any requests for the goods to be returned or exchanged where the goods:
- have been worn and where the seal has been broken for the other packaged masks;
- have been purchased for more than 14 days;
- were purchased for someone/recipient who simply does not want it; or
- has no defects, but you've changed your mind because of wrong selection, colour, size, model or specification, the goods not meeting your expectations; or where you simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
If you qualify for a return or exchange please provide us with the following:
- your name, contact details and return address;
- your proof of purchase (confirmation email including the order number);
- details and pictures of the defective item(s) as well as a picture of the bottom of the mask box(es); and
- the goods returned must be in the same condition as you had received it, along with all unused masks.
If your return or exchange meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return or exchange, simply email email@example.com for further assistance.
Our customer service agent will verify the return reason and arrange a return pick-up for you. Our courier company will pick up the package at the time specified by you. We will conduct an evaluation within seven (7) days starting from the day we received your returned items. You will receive an email confirmation once the returned item is received from our end. If your return is valid, we will process your replacement.
In the event that your request is not valid but you still wish to return or exchange your goods we will notify you and arrange the items to be returned after you have paid for the relevant transport costs and servicing costs, which we will inform you of. We reserve the right to reject any return, or exchange which, in our sole opinion, deem unfit or unreasonable. Nothing herein shall place CM under the obligation to process a replacement or offer a refund as a substitute remedy. To the extent permitted by law, CM shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses suffered by you that may arise from any decisions made relating to this policy.